It's finally June.... and you know what means.... IT'S VACATION TIME!!! Well for some of you it is, because I know there are people out there who travels daily but I'm not talking about them right now lol! This post is for those who may need a little help in packing for an upcoming trip and may have overlooked some items. These are my absolute MUST HAVES when I'm traveling!
Let's get into ittt...
- Toiletry Bag (A LIFESAVER)
- A light jacket (I'm always cold so I have to keep me one handy)
- Charger/Battery Case
- Passport (of course if you have one)
- Camera Bag (some times I'll use this as a purse too!)
- First Aid Kit or just band aids (I'm clumsy and bound to get a scratch somewhere lol so I make sure to take a pack)
- Comfy socks (back to that cold problem... when my feet are cold, my whole body is cold)
- Flushable wipes
- Make up wipes
- Toner (I prefer Dickinson's)
- Safety Pins
- A blanket/throw
Let me know your travel must haves down in the comments! I might need to add some things onto my list anyway :)
Thanks for reading and Happy Traveling!
I know you loved this post so be sure to Pin to save it!