Somewhere in a notebook, diary, phone notes, or journal we all have come up with a list of things we want to do before we leave this good ole earth. We are literally out here trying to live our best lives; trying new foods, being adventurous, taking chances and making memories in the best way possible.
Now, my bucket list has some stuff I can’t imagine my scary self to even do, but I plan on doing them one day and pray I don’t bail out like a puss lol.
I’m sharing my “bucket list” and would love to see what’s on your list as well! I’m happy to say that I was able to cross off a few
My Ultimate Bucket List!!
2. Jet Ski
3. Sky Dive (I’m scared of heights so I don’t even know why I want to risk my life lol)
4. Attend Mardi Gras
5. Attend Essence Fest
6. Become a travel blogger
7. Try Oysters
8. Go horseback riding
9. Go to Memphis and Beale Street
10. Go to Universal Studios
11. Visit NYC, and the DMV
12. Attend or have a boat party
13. Practice Yoga
14. Scuba Dive (I should probably learn how to swim first lol)
15. Take a helicopter ride
16. Do Flight Roulette (google what this is!)
17. Do random Acts of Kindness
18. Ride in an hot air balloon
19. Visit all 50 states (…seriously)
20. Be a tourist in my own city, Birmingham, AL
21. Visit Africa
22. Participate in a volunteer trip
No matter how small or big your things are, make a list and commit to crossing them off of your list! I mean what is a life without exploring and experiencing?!